Federal Growth/Capture Manager
Secure Innovations is seeking a Growth/Capture Manager, specializing in the Federal market with emphasis on the Intelligence Community and DoD, to assist with penetrating and expanding our market in the Federal space. SI has a diversified portfolio of excellent contracting vehicles and outstanding past performance to support growth with a supporting infrastructure that supports the collaborative efforts of their Operations and Business Development strategies. Duties would include developing new business, expanding and managing a qualified pipeline, representing SI capabilities with customers and industry partners, leading capture of opportunities, and supporting proposal development. This is a highly visible position requiring a proven, clear record of success in growing new business and expanding current engagements.
Education & Clearance Requirements:
Day to day activities may include expertise in the following:
- Qualified candidates will have a BS/BA degree and 3+ years of experience with Gov’t/Federal business development.
- Gov't clearance would be nice to have, but is not required
- In-depth understanding of the federal sales/contracting cycles, teaming strategies, market positioning, competitive analysis, and relationship development. Excellent record keeping, analytical, teamwork and written and verbal communications skills. Thorough understanding of the company’s history, capabilities, service offerings, culture, and strategic direction.
- Maintaining knowledge of current federal procurement cycles, processes, targeted contract vehicles, agencies, opportunities and players
- Following a rigorous business development process to identify and pursue opportunities in the federal marketplace that align with the company’s strategic plan.
- Understanding of target customer needs, working with technical teams to developing innovative solutions linked to customer objectives, position company capabilities and solutions with prospective customers, assess competition and help develop win strategies and collaborative prime contractor and subcontractor relationships.
- Supporting the company’s IDIQ/GWAC contract vehicles by monitoring opportunities that can develop into actionable proposals.
- Meets with target customers to build relationships and elevate the Ad Hoc brand and mission, while also becoming fully aware of customer mission
- Works to thoroughly understand customer requirements and how corporate capabilities and experience aligns
- Supports the development of solutions by being the “voice of the customer” to make sure the underlying intent of each requirement is addressed
- Performs analysis and research of individual leads to qualify opportunities for further pursuit actions
- Identifies and maintains partner relationships with companies that complement our capabilities and/or increase our chances of delivering comprehensive solutions to the customer
- Develops, coordinates, and leads pursuit activities, taking informed actions to best align Ad Hoc with client expectations
- Conducts high-quality competitive intelligence to support time-sensitive opportunities and corporate initiatives
- Supports, and sometime leads, Request for Information (RFI) responses, and proposal activities for specific opportunities
- Attends industry events to build professional network and reports out timely knowledge of the market
- Organizing, composing, and briefing capture strategies/plans to corporate leadership, including win strategies, teaming, competitive assessments, and pricing strategies.
- Identifying, qualifying, and developing new business opportunities and associated call plans.
- Conducting opportunity analysis with specific strategies to increase company win probability
- Assisting in proposal development and preparation, writing key portions of the technical and management sections. Capture contracts and follow-on opportunities post award.
- Preparing and presenting corporate capabilities presentations at appropriate venues. Preparing and delivering presentations to customers, partners, and others to help position the company for and shape the acquisition strategy of potential opportunities.