Why Work at SI?
Secure Innovations (SI)
successfully and continuously strives to become experts in the Cybersecurity field by only focusing on Cyber! Because of this, we proudly stand behind our motto, "We're Not Standard Cyber. We're the Cyber Standard."
SI was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. Our focus is on PEOPLE - our employees and our customers. SI believes in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch security professionals.
What will you be doing?:
As the System Administrator, you will provide support to the Architecture mission and initiatives.
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- TS/SCI w/ full clearance
- DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification (CySA+, Security+ CE, CND, etc.
- 5+ years of Linux experience
- Experience using Puppet, Salt, and/or Ansible
- Scripting language experience
- Experience architecting and maintaining VMWare virtual environments
- Experience with NiFi application to navigate and configure dataflows
- Ten (10) years experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required
- Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree