Why Work at SI?
Secure Innovations (SI)
successfully and continuously strives to become experts in the Cybersecurity field by only focusing on Cyber! Because of this, we proudly stand behind our motto, "We're Not Standard Cyber. We're the Cyber Standard."
SI was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. Our focus is on PEOPLE - our employees and our customers. SI believes in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch security professionals.
Secure Innovations is looking for a talented Software Engineer
to join our team! In this role you will get to work individually or as a team to develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real- time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements.
An Active Clearance w/ FS Poly is REQUIRED
- Design and code new software or modifies existing software to add new features
- Debug existing software and corrects defects
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
- Make recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards
- Write or review software and system documentation
- Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results.
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, conferring with users or system engineers; analyzing systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigating problem areas
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Design or implement complex database or data repository interfaces/queries
- Seven (7) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.