Why Work at SI?
Secure Innovations (SI)
successfully and continuously strives to become experts in the Cybersecurity field by only focusing on Cyber! Because of this, we proudly stand behind our motto, "We're Not Standard Cyber. We're the Cyber Standard."
SI was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. SI believes in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch security professionals.
The Computer Network Architect
will have Network and Information Security experience and a solid background providing architectural and security engineering support.
- 3+ Years of Network and Information Security experience
- Knowledge of broadband networking technologies and transport systems. Understanding of cyber defense concepts and technologies.
- Experience with cybersecurity services and common practices to include dAM, IDS, network protocols, Zero Trust and network architecture development.
- Experience with architectural and security engineering support and guidance for enterprise architectures and engineering solutions to identify and define cybersecurity frameworks, architectures, mitigations and protection requirements.
- Strong understanding of security to apply security engineering principles in the analysis and assessment of architectures, components, systems, threat sources and vulnerabilities to ascertain relative risk to mission.
- Active clearance with a FS Poly
- Cybersecurity-relevant analysis experience (basic host and/or network analysis experience)
- Experience with Cybersecurity Assessment a plus.
- Experience in computer network defense, software, and standards used across DoD would be beneficial
- Cybersecurity certification (Sec+, CISSP, Net +)
- Familiarity with Space or Weapons system development, sustainment, and security operations