Why Work at SI?
Secure Innovations (SI)
successfully and continuously strives to become experts in the Cybersecurity field by only focusing on Cyber! Because of this, we proudly stand behind our motto, "We're Not Standard Cyber. We're the Cyber Standard."
SI was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. SI believes in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch security professionals.
As a Technical Writer
, you will have experience providing Technical Writing support as part of a System Engineering team or other technical team. Your written and verbal communication skills are exceptional, and aid in your success of writing SOP's and tracking actions for the engineering team.
- Experience with technical writing as part of a System Engineering team or other technical team
- 3 – 10+ years’ experience providing Technical Writing support
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and willingness to write SOP's, knowledge articles, and track actions for the engineering team
- Experience with latest release of Microsoft Office (or equivalent)
- Ability to consolidate technical inputs and analyses, and produce a logical, understandable document.
- Experience technical writing for System Engineering teams developing system vulnerability assessments and evaluations
- Familiarity writing about specialized system development, sustainment, and security operations
- Experience working across multiple projects
- Understanding of documentation version control
- Knowledge of or experience with a technical subjects, such as RF communications or network engineering, is beneficial.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Active Clearance with a FS Poly