Why Work at SI?
Secure Innovations (SI)
successfully and continuously strives to become experts in the Cybersecurity field by only focusing on Cyber! Because of this, we proudly stand behind our motto, "We're Not Standard Cyber. We're the Cyber Standard."
SI was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. Our focus is on PEOPLE - our employees and our customers. SI believes in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch security professionals.
Ready to be part of a cutting edge growing Cyber Security project that will make a huge impact on the DOD/Intel community? This exciting role as the team's primary Cyber Operations Specialist supports vulnerability assessments of large weapons systems. Perform hands on vulnerability research and assessments to identify mitigation strategies related to possible cyber threats. Must be a creative problem solver and out-of-the-box thinker. Must be able to work across the full stack from hardware to application layer.
Role and Duties
- Perform hands-on interactive vulnerability assessments in order to mitigate possible threats, project against bad actors or insider threats, foreign sabotage, international terrorist activities, or to support other intelligence activities.
- Provide technical assessments of applications and infrastructure, security design reviews and risk assessments. This is a hands-on role, requiring skills from the hardware to the application layer. Must posses knowledge and expertise in security best practices, vulnerability analysis, network defense tactics and techniques.
- Perform information security event analysis, network defense tactics and techniques. Knowledge and experience with information network software and hardware. Assess information network threats such as computer viruses, exploits, and malicious attacks.
- Work in a team environment to conduct research / analysis of current and emerging Cyber Threats defining requirements, test concepts, test equipment, and data collection requirements for assessments and tests.
- Participate in overall system engineering life-cycle and framework that incorporate mission resiliency against cyber threat and design process. Review and produce technical documentation regarding requirements, analysis, design and strategic recommendations for next steps.
- 5 years of relevant experience on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- BS in Computer Science, Cyber security, or other InfoSec disciplines
- DOD 8140 (8570) IAT Level 3 certification required (CASP+CE, CCNP, CISA, CISSP, GCED, or GCIH)
- An ACTIVE TS/SCI with FSP