Why Work at SI?
Secure Innovations (SI)
successfully and continuously strives to become experts in the Cybersecurity field by only focusing on Cyber! Because of this, we proudly stand behind our motto, "We're Not Standard Cyber. We're the Cyber Standard."
SI was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. Our focus is on PEOPLE - our employees and our customers. SI believes in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch security professionals.
Education and Clearance Requirements:
- BS & 14 years’ experience
- Candidate will be required to successfully complete a background investigation
- DoD Directive 8570-1 cert (CISSP or ISSEP)
Supports the Government in the design, development, implementation, and/or integration of IA architectures, systems, or system components. Provides the Government assistance to ensure that the architecture and design of information systems are functional and secure, including program of record systems and special purpose environments with platform IT interconnectivity. Performs system or network designs that encompass multiple enclaves, to include those with differing data protection/classification requirements. Applies knowledge of IA policy, procedures, and workforce structure to design, develop, and implement secure networking, computing, and enclave environments
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
- Recent experience within the last five years, with Defense-in-Depth principles and technology, including access/control, authorization, identification and authentication, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), network and enterprise security architecture.
- Two years of experience applying security risks assessment methodology to system development, including threat model development, vulnerability assessments, and resulting security risk analysis
- Knowledge of Federal, NSA, IC, and DoD information Security regulations, publications, and policy
Secure Innovations, LLC. (SI) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, headquartered in Columbia, Maryland. We are a growing company that specializes in modernizing and operating reliable IT systems by harnessing emerging technologies with proven innovations. Our capabilities include a full range of IT engineering, cyber security, IT strategic planning, IT operations, program management, software/application development, and IT communications implementation.
Secure Innovations, LLC. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.