Why Work at SI?
Secure Innovations (SI) successfully and continuously strives to become experts in the Cybersecurity field by only focusing on Cyber! Because of this, we proudly stand behind our motto, "We're Not Standard Cyber. We're the Cyber Standard."
SI was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost, and believes in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch security professionals.
Required Education & Experience:
• M.S. degree and 3 years of System Administration experience / B.S. degree and 5 years of System Administration experience
• IAT-2 (DoD 8570): Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED.
Daily responsibilities could include:
• Providing assistance in all aspects of network management from network design through implementation, maintenance and upgrading of existing networks.
• Analyzing network characteristics (e.g. traffic connect time, transmission speeds, packet sizes and throughput), troubleshoots problems and provides solutions, and/or modifications to network components.
• Installing network applications on Cisco network servers equipment; maintenance, testing, researching and providing solutions for network issues.
• Designing, implementing and maintaining various networks in accordance with specified customer requirements.
• Preparing data network diagrams and drawings to document and assist in communicating current operational status of networks.
• Performing data network configurations and configuration changes of various data equipment such as routers, switches, intelligent hubs, multi-function switches, end offices, signaling transfer points, PBX, voice mail, call management systems, etc. to enhance performance.
• Understanding of enterprise management of converged networks, capacity planning, performance analysis and network tuning. In depth knowledge of TCP, UDP, IP, VLAN, VRF, DNS, and HTTP.
• Providing technical guidance/ recommendations for network architecture.
• Cisco Nexus OS, IOS, IOS-XE configuration management and equipment upgrade experience
• Cisco ASA Firewall upgrade and management experience including IPSec VPNs
• WAN and Campus based LAN network troubleshooting and fault isolation and resolution
• Linux Administration
• WSUS/SCCM experience
• Windows Server 2012/2016, 10 deployment and management experience
• MS PowerShell scripting, VMWare PowerCLI
• Cisco UCS, Hyperflex management experience
• VMWare VSphere ESXi 6.x experience