Why Work at SI?
Secure Innovations (SI)
successfully and continuously strives to become experts in the Cybersecurity field by only focusing on Cyber! Because of this, we proudly stand behind our motto, "We're Not Standard Cyber. We're the Cyber Standard."
SI was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. Our focus is on PEOPLE - our employees and our customers. SI believes in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch security professionals.
Education and Clearance Requirements:
- BS &12 years
- Secret Clearance
- Experience with Cisco Prime (previously CiscoWorks)
- Provide configuration management and operational support for all network devices and systems
- Establish and maintain a configuration management database and system inventory
- Manage the network devices for updates and replacement, and manage changes required to support secure configurations, patches, and operational reporting requirements.
- Provide expertise for maintaining STIG and IAVM compliance for Networking applications, systems, and devices operating on Cisco platforms.
- Develop a remediation plan for all outstanding STIGS and IAVMs, to include acceptable mitigations and manage POA&Ms for all findings not in compliance.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Secure Innovations, LLC. (SI) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, headquartered in Columbia, Maryland. We are a growing company that specializes in modernizing and operating reliable IT systems by harnessing emerging technologies with proven innovations. Our capabilities include a full range of IT engineering, cyber security, IT strategic planning, IT operations, program management, software/application development, and IT communications implementation.
Secure Innovations, LLC. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.