Why Work at SI?
Secure Innovations (SI) successfully and continuously strives to become experts in the Cybersecurity field by only focusing on Cyber! Because of this, we proudly stand behind our motto, "We're Not Standard Cyber. We're the Cyber Standard."
SI was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. Our focus is on PEOPLE - our employees and our customers. SI believes in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch security professionals.
The Sr. Information Systems Security Engineer will provide security engineering input to assigned programs throughout the program lifecycle to ensure systems meet ICD-503 controls. They will be responsible for assigned systems/applications, security specific architecture, and engineering direction for their specific program level support, conducting information system security engineering activities. They will be expected to employ best practices when implementing security controls within an information system to include software engineering methodologies, system/security engineering principles, secure design, secure architecture and secure coding techniques.
- Design unclassified and classified AWS and C2S sandbox for engineering prototyping
- Configure and maintain Virtual Machines (EC2 instances)
- Support to the Collaborative Operations & Development environment (CODE) team
- Support application development or infrastructure development teams in the review of their engineering requirements
- Implement DevOpsSec initiatives in the implementation of the DevOpsSec Framework for IC IE
- Support regular review of C2S security settings, roles, privileges, and environmental settings
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, cyber security, or a related technical field, with 5+ yrs. experience with information systems development and security; an additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Advanced knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- DevOps methodologies, tools, practices
- Agile or Scrum methodology
- AWS Security Configuration
- Software Development in Java, Python, Ruby and/or C++
- Linux OS
- Dynamic & Static Application Security Scanning
- Virtualization and containers
- Infrastructure Security Scanning
- DoD 8570 IASAE Level II certification (CISSP, CASP CE or CSSLP)