Education and Clearance Requirements:
- BS & 3 yrs. SA experience
- Candidate will be required to successfully complete a background investigation
Provides Linux and some Windows system administration for assigned infrastructure. Supports new infrastructure projects and works within the dictated security boundaries for servers, workstations and networks. Plays a significant role in automating processes to improve overall team performance. Creates and maintains all configuration documentation for assigned infrastructure and automation efforts.
The selected candidate will coordinate the implementation efforts of several developers of varying skill levels to implement an interactive dashboard and create a web-based application to manage various inventories and processes. The candidate will:
Day to day experience may include expertise with:
- Support strategic efforts of the leadership team.
- Provide feedback to leadership on status and approach.
- Perform risk management and mitigation at a development level.
- Perform development as part of the team to development of solution.
- Maintain existing legacy system and help plan transition to new system.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
- Gathering requirements to automate various processes and implement through scripts and utilization of API’s as appropriate.
- Designing, developing, documenting, integrating, testing and delivering scripts, code and other services employing, processes procedures
- Collecting metrics from a variety of sources and present the data on an interactive dashboard
- Interacting effectively, courteously, and directly with the technical teams to resolve technical issues.
- Reading, writing and implementing standard operating procedures and technical documentation.
- Assisting with transition of new technologies into the Enterprise service environment.
- Producing and/or contributing to IT knowledge articles.
- Developing and maintaining software applications and/or databases, including web applications and user interfaces.
Secure Innovations, LLC. (SI) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, headquartered in Columbia, Maryland. We are a growing company that specializes in modernizing and operating reliable IT systems by harnessing emerging technologies with proven innovations. Our capabilities include a full range of IT engineering, cyber security, IT strategic planning, IT operations, program management, software/application development, and IT communications implementation.
Secure Innovations, LLC. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.