Why Work at SI?
Secure Innovations (SI) successfully and continuously strives to become experts in the Cybersecurity field by only focusing on Cyber! Because of this, we proudly stand behind our motto, "We're Not Standard Cyber. We're the Cyber Standard."
SI was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. Our focus is on PEOPLE - our employees and our customers. SI believes in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch security professionals.
Education and Clearance Requirements:
- BS & 12 yrs. experience
- Minimum of SECRET Clearance
- PMP required, CISSP highly desired
Day to day activities may include the following:
- Directs and /or participates in the testing phase of security control assessments using specialized knowledge of network protocols, operating systems, architectures, equipment, services, and standards.
- Providing technical and compliance administration support for the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) of Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages, for the Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS) world-wide network (MCCSNet) and systems.
- Developing, reviewing, and assessing risk boundaries, package content, and submittal requirements for all Compliance initiatives, in accordance with Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS), Federal, DOD, DON, and HQMC Command, Control, Communications & Computers for Cyber security (C4/CY) policy and standards.
- Conducting systems security audits, risk assessments, and vulnerability analysis and reporting
- Providing cyber security oversight and support for HQ MCCS and subordinate field commands.
- Conducting vulnerability scans, system assessments, risk analysis, and technical recommendations to validate compliance.
- Assists technical staffs with development of plans of action and milestones (POAM) and tracks progress to project/task completion.
Expertise in the following areas is preferred:
- Military equivalent training in Information Assurance and/or Computer Network Defense specialized Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) appropriate to the requirements of this position is a plus .
- ACAS or Tenable Security Center Continuous View
- Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Vulnerability and Risk Assessment, Analysis, and Reporting
- DISA Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) content and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGS)
- Security Compliance Checker, STIG Viewer, and Vulnerator
- Malware and Virus prevention, detection, and remediation
- Analysis of system auditing and logging
- Active Directory, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- DON Application and Database Management System (DADMS)
- Department of Defense (DoD) Information Technology Portfolio Repository (DITPR) /Department of Navy (DON)
- Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP)
- Networking, System Administration Windows and Unix/Linux platforms
- Database Administration and Application Development
- Project Management
- USN and/or USMC Certification and Accreditation tools eMASS and MCCAST
- Patch Management, Incident Response, and Asset/Inventory Management
- DoD 8500. 01 and DoD 8510. 01 and National Institute of Technology Standards (NIST) publications
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) Requirements