Why Work at SI?
Secure Innovations (SI)
successfully and continuously strives to become experts in the Cybersecurity field by only focusing on Cyber! Because of this, we proudly stand behind our motto, "We're Not Standard Cyber. We're the Cyber Standard."
SI was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. Our focus is on PEOPLE - our employees and our customers. SI believes in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch security professionals.
Education and Clearance Requirements:
Day to day activities may include:
- BS & 5 -12 yrs. experience
- Candidate will be required to successfully complete a background investigation
- CISSP Preferred / Sec+ (minimum)
- Conducting vulnerability scans, system assessments, risk analysis, and technical recommendations to validate compliance.
- Conducting verification and validation for security information systems, products, and components.
- Analyze design specifications, design documentation, configuration practices and procedures, and operational practices and procedures.
- Provide identification of non-compliance of security requirements and possible mitigations to requirements that are not in compliance.
- Verify and validate that the system meets the security requirements.
- Assist in determining the type of cloud solution for information systems i.e., IaaS, PasS, SaaS.
- Review completeness and accuracy of DISA Provisional Authorization (DISA PA).
Knowledge in the following areas is desired/preferred:
- Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Vulnerability and Risk Assessment, Analysis, and Reporting Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program ATO (FedRAMP)
- Experience with cloud systems/technologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Experience with Certification and Accreditation activities, in particular, experience in the area of moving accreditation packages through the RMF process to Authority To Operate (ATO).
- Ability to clearly differentiate between a FedRAMP ATO and Agency ATO, the process for a system to be accredited from a FedRAMP stand point.
- DISA Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) content and Security
- Technical Implementation Guides (STIGS)
- DoD 8500. 01 and DoD 8510. 01 and National Institute of Technology Standards (NIST) publications
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
- Joint Authorization Board (JAB)
- Malware and Virus prevention, detection, and remediation
- Analysis of system auditing and logging
- Repository (DITPR) /Department of Navy (DON)
- Networking, System Administration Windows and Unix/Linux platforms
- Database Administration and Application Development
- Project Management
- USN and/or USMC Certification and Accreditation tools eMASS and MCCAST
- Patch Management, Incident Response, and Asset/Inventory Management
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) Requirements
Secure Innovations, LLC. (SI) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, headquartered in Columbia, Maryland. We are a growing company that specializes in modernizing and operating reliable IT systems by harnessing emerging technologies with proven innovations. Our capabilities include a full range of IT engineering, cyber security, IT strategic planning, IT operations, program management, software/application development, and IT communications implementation.
Secure Innovations, LLC. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability.