Education and Clearance Requirements:
- BS & 5 yrs. experience
- TS/SCI FS Poly
: Provide Information Assurance services including risk analysis and mitigation, certification and accreditation support, System Security Plan (SSP) document preparation, and system security continuous monitoring. Monitor, and maintain, accredited Enterprise service implementations. Assist the Government in the preparation and maintenance of System Security Plans (SSP). Facilitate new or modified data flows onto existing systems. Provide downgrade and sanitization services for software code and documentation. Provide software and system security documentation for accreditation, maintenance, and delivery.
Day to day experience may include expertise with:
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
- Hardening Operating Systems to include Windows 7/10/2008/2012/2016, RHEL, CentOS, and Ubuntu
- Deploy, develop and administer IA tools to include Ossec Manager, Ossec Agents, Security Center, Nessus, Nessus Agents, ELK Stack, McAfee ePo and McAfee agents
- Administer Active Directory to include setting up the domain, organization units, custom group policies, maintaining Windows Server Update Service (WSUS), maintaining user groups and users for a mixed Windows and Linux environment
- Deploy and configure physical hardware and virtual machines
- Complete daily administrative tasks to assist Middle-ware teams
- Troubleshoot and fix daily network, workstation, server or application issues that arise
- Review audit logs for anomalies and system issues
- Compile and prepare weekly audit logs, security scans and McAfee reports to be transferred via low-side to high-side DTA process to meet STE requirements
- Review weekly IAVAs and apply patches and configuration changes to applicable systems
- Review security scans, analyze the vulnerabilities and apply applicable remediation measures.
- Provide due diligence by testing mitigated vulnerabilities to ensure the proper measures were applied
- Assist and provide ISSOs and ISSM with technical details related to security concerns with Middle-ware SSPs
- Utilize Ansible to distribute software updates and configuration changes by creating custom playbooks for Windows and Linux systems
- Configure systems to be compliant to NSA STE requirements
Secure Innovations, LLC. (SI) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, headquartered in Columbia, Maryland. We are a growing company that specializes in modernizing and operating reliable IT systems by harnessing emerging technologies with proven innovations. Our capabilities include a full range of IT engineering, cyber security, IT strategic planning, IT operations, program management, software/application development, and IT communications implementation.
Secure Innovations, LLC. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.