Why Work at SI?
Secure Innovations (SI)
successfully and continuously strives to become experts in the Cybersecurity field by only focusing on Cyber! Because of this, we proudly stand behind our motto, "We're Not Standard Cyber. We're the Cyber Standard."
SI was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. Our focus is on PEOPLE - our employees and our customers. SI believes in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch security professionals.
Education and Clearance Requirements:
- BS & 8 years’ experience
- Candidate will be required to successfully complete a background investigation
- Security+ Certification is highly desired
Sr. Information Systems Security Engineer/Officer (ISSE or ISSO) with experience working with the NIST 800.53, NIST RMF and XACTA. Familiarity with Nessus and Splunk are a plus.
Day to day activities may include expertise in the following:
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
- Identifying Information Protection needs and define System Security Requirements; designing System Security Architecture; developing detailed Security Designs (including system security certifications and project evaluations).
- Defense in Depth principles and technology including access/control, authorization, Identification and authentication, public key infrastructure, network, and enterprise security architecture.
- Developing security plans for employing enterprise-wide security architecture.
- Assessing and auditing network penetration testing antivirus planning assistance, risk analysis and incident response.
- Applying security risk assessment methodology to system development, including threat model development, vulnerability assessments, and resulting security risk analysis.
- Developing systems that process information with different classifications and categories that simultaneously permits access by users with different security clearances and denies access to users who lack authorization.
- Evaluating project needs, determining tasks and durations and allocating resources.
- Knowledge of design and implementation of trusted relationships among external agency systems and architectures.
- Implementation of cross domain solutions (e.g. an information assurance solution that provides the ability to manually and/or automatically access and/or transfer between two or more differing security domains).
- Knowledge of Federal, NSA, IC and DoD Information Security regulations, publications, and policy.
- Knowledge of the NSA/CSS Information System Certification and Accreditation Process (NISCAP).
Secure Innovations, LLC. (SI) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, headquartered in Columbia, Maryland. We are a growing company that specializes in modernizing and operating reliable IT systems by harnessing emerging technologies with proven innovations. Our capabilities include a full range of IT engineering, cyber security, IT strategic planning, IT operations, program management, software/application development, and IT communications implementation.
Secure Innovations, LLC. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.