Education & Clearance Requirements:
- BS & 12 years' experience
- DoD 8570 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is required.
- Additional DoD 8570 IAT Level III (CISA, CISSP or Associate, GSE, SCNA, GCIH, CEH) or IAM Level III (GSLC, CISM, CISSP or Associate) may be considered
- Certification in an operating system such as Linux/Unix or Windows 7
- Candidate will be required to successfully complete a background investigation
This team is in charge of penetration testing. Using custom tools, scripts and knowledge they take advantage of vulnerable protocols and exploit their weaknesses.
Daily activities may include:
- Utilizing a wide variety of tools for vulnerability and penetration testing.
- Performing both network and application-level testing using established test protocols and methods.
- Researching and evaluating emerging technologies relevant to information systems security
About Secure Innovations:
Secure Innovations, LLC. (SI) a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, headquartered in Columbia, Maryland. We are a growing company that specializes in modernizing and operating reliable IT systems by harnessing emerging technologies with proven innovations. Our capabilities include a full range of IT engineering, cyber security, IT strategic planning, IT operations, program management, software/application development, and IT communications implementation. Secure Innovations, LLC. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.