Why Work at SI?
Secure Innovations (SI)
successfully and continuously strives to become experts in the Cybersecurity field by only focusing on Cyber! Because of this, we proudly stand behind our motto, "We're Not Standard Cyber. We're the Cyber Standard."
SI was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. Our focus is on PEOPLE - our employees and our customers. SI believes in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch security professionals.
Ready to be part of a cutting edge growing Cyber Security project that will make a huge impact on the DOD/Intel community? This exciting role includes performing traditional System Engineering and Vulnerability research with a focus on OCO (Offensive Cyber Operations) and DCO (Defensive Cyber Operations) activities. Support assessments of large scale weapons systems and other national security operations!
- Identify project-related cyber threats and anomalies by conducting research and analysis on data collected from all available sources.
- Identify component-level vulnerabilities, initial attack vectors, and conduct holistic attack pathing for current and future projects.
- Assist with Identifying the cyber and mission impact of cyber vulnerabilities for current projects.
- In coordination with the Cyber Security Engineer, prioritize cyber vulnerabilities based on existing mitigations and controls for current projects.
- Analyze vulnerability test reports and recommend remediation, mitigations, and controls that lower or eliminate risk.
- Review vulnerability and incident response management policies, procedures, and training and make recommendations based on policy and best practices.
- Facilitate the coordination and communication of identified vulnerabilities with the software engineers, system engineers, and any other engineers or analysts working on the project.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred
- At least 3 years of experience any of the following Operational Technology (OT): devices, software, computer or information system design / development, programming, information /cyber/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance, and/or system engineering.
- Active TS/SCI with FSP