Why Work at SI?
Secure Innovations (SI)
successfully and continuously strives to become experts in the Cybersecurity field by only focusing on Cyber! Because of this, we proudly stand behind our motto, "We're Not Standard Cyber. We're the Cyber Standard."
SI was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. Our focus is on PEOPLE - our employees and our customers. SI believes in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch security professionals.
We are seeking a Systems Administrator with a minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in Linux Systems Administration. You will be providing support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems including day-to-day operations (Tier 1 / 3), problem identification, diagnosis and resolution), installing and maintaining operating systems, configuring and installing hardware/software, troubleshooting, and sustaining the operational health of the infrastructure. Respond to customer calls and requests as well as assist with infrastructure changes and other duties/assignments as they arrive. This is a Heterogeneous environment so knowledge of Windows, VMWare and Networking a plus.
What Will You Need?
- Experience in LINUX system administration, including installing and maintaining operating systems, configuring and installing hardware/software utilizing monitoring technologies, troubleshooting, and sustaining the operational health of the infrastructure.
- Cent OS 7/8 server builds/management
- Yum/Spacewalk/RedHat satellite server, repository builds/management
- Kickstart/Satellite builds/management
- LDAP / Central Authentication/Centrify
- NFS share builds/management
- Linux/Windows directory management
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze Linux systems and networks efficiently
- Master’s Degree and 3 year of experience, Bachelor's Degree and 5 years' of experience, Associate Degree and 7 years’ experience or High School Grad and 9 years’ experience in System Administration.
- One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED.
- Must possess an ACTIVE TS/SCI with FSP
- Extensive knowledge of Centrify
- Knowledge of ACAS scans and STE/STN requirements
- Knowledge of RedHat 8 and RedHat satellite server