Why Work at SI?
Secure Innovations (SI)
successfully and continuously strives to become experts in the Cybersecurity field by only focusing on Cyber! Because of this, we proudly stand behind our motto, "We're Not Standard Cyber. We're the Cyber Standard."
SI was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. Our focus is on PEOPLE - our employees and our customers. SI believes in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch security professionals.
The Sr. Information Systems Security Manager (Sr. ISSM)
will provide daily oversight and direction to ISSO's and provide guidance & support to the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) community in Step 6 of the Risk Management.
Education & Clearance Requirements:
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert with respect to National-level Security Policies to include ICD 503, NIST SP-800 Series, and CNSS Instruction 1253.
- Communicate and interact with all system stakeholders to include Senior Management and the Authorizing Official.
- Ensure ISSOs and stakeholders follow all information security policies, standards, and methodologies to obtain and/or maintain security authorizations for information systems.
- Provide support to the customer organizations in maintaining the appropriate operational IA posture for a systems, programs, or enclaves.
- Provide support to the Government on all matters (technical and otherwise) involving the security of the information system.
- Assist in the development and execution of an enterprise level continuous monitoring program to minimize security risks and ensure compliance with that program on a routine basis.
- Guide the development and updating of the system security plan, as well as managing and controlling changes to the system and assessing the security impact of those changes.
- Provide support to plan, coordinate, and implement IT security programs and policies.
- Provide configuration management guidance for security-relevant information system software, hardware, and firmware.
Day to day activities may include expertise in the following:
- BS & 10 yrs of relevant experience
- Candidate will be required to successfully complete a background investigation
- 8570 IAM Level III Certification
- XACTA, IGGY, NESSUS
- Monitoring various System Security Plans (SSPs) in XACTA.
- Providing guidance & support to the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) community in Step 6 of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process Framework to include :
- Continuous Monitoring, Plans of Actions & Milestones (POA&M) Management
- Configuration Management, Security Relevant Change, Account Management, Event Management, and Contingency Plan Management
- Reauthorization, ATO extensions, SSP Removal (Decommission)
- Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs) Compliance, Approvals (Equipment Ingress/egress) and Computer Security Incident Reports (CSIRs)
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Secure Innovations, LLC. (SI) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, headquartered in Columbia, Maryland. We are a growing company that specializes in modernizing and operating reliable IT systems by harnessing emerging technologies with proven innovations. Our capabilities include a full range of IT engineering, cyber security, IT strategic planning, IT operations, program management, software/application development, and IT communications implementation.
Secure Innovations, LLC. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.