Why Work at SI?
Secure Innovations (SI)
successfully and continuously strives to become experts in the Cybersecurity field by only focusing on Cyber! Because of this, we proudly stand behind our motto, "We're Not Standard Cyber. We're the Cyber Standard."
SI was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. SI believes in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch security professionals.
Education and Clearance Requirements:
- BS degree with 5-10 yrs. experience
- Must have current clearance with poly (CI)
- DoD 8570 IAM Level II (CAP, CASP CE, CISM, CISSP (or associate) OR GSLC)
Day to day experience may include expertise with:
- Support defined Information Assurance (IA) and Certification and Accreditation (C&A) activities, to include IA C&A document development/review, System Vulnerability Assessments, Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) planning, execution and data collection, test data reduction and analysis, and residual risk assessment reporting necessary to support system accreditation.
- Shepherd SIPRNET and NSANet accreditation packages through the RMF process ensuring timely receipt of Authority to Operate (ATO) documentation.
- Coordinate and participate in technical interchange meetings, configuration control boards and accreditation working groups.
- Create and track all IA tasks in the IMS.
- Provide technical guidance focused on information security architecture.
- Perform security research, analysis, and design for assigned client computing systems and the network infrastructure.
- Evaluate security posture impacts on all architecture changes.
- Monitor trends in information technology and security that could have an impact on the security of the organization's products, processes, infrastructure, or customers.
- Interface with organizations such as PMs, NSA, INSCOM, PEO IEW&S, Unified Cross Domain Management Office, and other agencies as needed.
- Complete/Update Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms).
- Maintain accreditation(s) during the continuous monitoring stages of RMF.
- Ensure patch/vulnerability management tracking and compliance is implemented/maintained.
- Demonstrated ability to work between multiple internal teams.
- Review and author System Security Plans (SSP) and other supporting body of evidence documentation.
- Experience writing and reviewing risk assessment and mitigation reports.
- Review automated security test results
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
- Trained/use in Xacta (NSANet) - required
- Trained/use in eMASS (SIPR and below) - required
- Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes
- Familiarity with the following information security requirement documents/regulations: DoD 8510.01, ICD 503, NIST publication series (Series 800-53, 53A, 37 etc), CNSS 1253, NSA/CSSM 130-1, AR 380-5, AR 25-2, ICD 705 as well as other applicable policies
Secure Innovations, LLC. (SI) a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, headquartered in Columbia, Maryland. We are a growing company that specializes in modernizing and operating reliable IT systems by harnessing emerging technologies with proven innovations. Our capabilities include a full range of IT engineering, cyber security, IT strategic planning, IT operations, program management, software/application development, and IT communications implementation.
Secure Innovations, LLC. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal