Get paid to be the “bad guy!”
A Pen Testers goal is to break into computer systems and applications, and in the end, help make those systems more secure. If you are someone who likes to figure out puzzles, and find tricks and techniques to manipulate systems / software to make them do what they are not intended to do, then this is the right position for you!
This team is in charge of penetration testing. By using custom tools, scripts, and knowledge, they take advantage of vulnerable protocols and exploit their weaknesses.
Daily activities may include:
Education & Clearance Requirements:
- Utilizing a wide variety of tools for vulnerability and penetration testing.
- Meeting with customers as part of certification and accreditation to determine scope of testing and methods applicable.
- Performing both network and application-level testing using established test protocols and methods.
- Researching and evaluating emerging technologies relevant to information systems security.
- Identifying and demonstrating vulnerabilities that may be used by an adversary to exploit components of the target systems.
- Planning and executing Information Assurance evaluation tests and documenting test results in a formal document.
- Leading the Information Assurance evaluation of target systems, including developing threat models, conducting security analysis and testing, demonstrating vulnerabilities and documenting the results.
- Efficient use of Kali and Unix type operating systems.
Why Work at SI?
Secure Innovations (SI)
- BS & 8 - 12 yrs. experience
- CISSP certification is preferred (CompTIA 8570 IAT/IAM level III equivalent will be considered)
- FSP clearance is required
successfully and continuously strives to become experts in the Cybersecurity field by only focusing on Cyber! Because of this, we proudly stand behind our motto, "We're Not Standard Cyber. We're the Cyber Standard."
SI was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. SI believes in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch security professionals.