Why Work at SI?
Secure Innovations (SI) successfully and continuously strives to become experts in the Cybersecurity field by only focusing on Cyber! Because of this, we proudly stand behind our motto, "We're Not Standard Cyber. We're the Cyber Standard."
SI was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. Our focus is on PEOPLE - our employees and our customers. SI believes in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch security professionals.
The Sr. ISSE researches estimates of risks associated with technologies and discovered threats, enabling organization to assess the resources needed to respond effectively. Follows systematic process to assess the ability of systems and networks to withstand exploitation by adversaries.
Education & Certifications:
BS Degree & 12 years of experience
CISSP (IAT Certified Level 3)
* Review crosswalk Security Controls Traceability Matrix (SCTM) supplied by the program personnel and identify if there are any shortcomings.
* Provide solutions and recommendations to program personnel for satisfying shortcomings.
*. Assist programs with self assessment testing of systems and provide feedback.
* Assist with the independent system validator role and provide reporting.
* Validates the vulnerabilities identified against the DISA STIGS, CIS Benchmarks and vendor hardening standards
* Provide recommendations for remediation and collecting evidence to verify the vulnerability no longer exists
* Apply knowledge of operating systems, applications, and database vulnerability assessments (to include system configuration checks) on various Information Systems
* Applicant must be a United States Citizen with an active Secret level (or higher) clearance
* Background in Windows or Unix system administration, security technologies, and network architectures
* Experience working with SCTM; reviewing, identifying, and providing solutions and recommendations to program personnel.
* Experience working with DISA STIGS
* Knowledge of security assessment methods and risk management process