Why Work at SI?
Secure Innovations (SI)
successfully and continuously strives to become experts in the Cybersecurity field by only focusing on Cyber! Because of this, we proudly stand behind our motto, "We're Not Standard Cyber. We're the Cyber Standard."
SI was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. Our focus is on PEOPLE - our employees and our customers. SI believes in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch security professionals.
The Information System Security Officer will assist and oversee the execution of INFOSEC (IA) programs as they relate to IT environments. Advise senior level decisions makers on establishing organizational policies and technical oversight programs. Assist and advise Senior ISSOs on most applicable technical security approaches to reach a desired level of security in an organizational IT environment.
Education & Certifications:
BS Degree & 5-8+ years of experience
8570 IAM I (CAP, Sec+, GSLC)
- Manage and report status of POA&Ms for both vulnerability related POA&Ms and policy/procedure based POA&Ms.
- Review Audit logs on weekly/monthly basis
- Work with system owners and stake holders to ensure all Security Controls are identified and allocated to the system.
- Ensure the Security controls implementation details are properly documented.
- Provide status metrics for targets, monitoring goals in asset management. Assist with the discovery of MCCS assets.
- Tracking of IAVA/B, OPDIRs, and MCDs.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
- Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Vulnerability and Risk Assessment, Analysis, and Reporting
- Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP)
- Patch Management, Incident Response, and Asset/Inventory Management DoD 8500. 01 and DoD 8510. 01 and National Institute of Technology Standards (NIST) publication
Secure Innovations, LLC. (SI) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, headquartered in Columbia, Maryland. We are a growing company that specializes in modernizing and operating reliable IT systems by harnessing emerging technologies with proven innovations. Our capabilities include a full range of IT engineering, cyber security, IT strategic planning, IT operations, program management, software/application development, and IT communications implementation.
Secure Innovations, LLC. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.