Why Work at SI?
Secure Innovations (SI) successfully and continuously strives to become experts in the Cybersecurity field by only focusing on Cyber! Because of this, we proudly stand behind our motto, "We're Not Standard Cyber. We're the Cyber Standard."
SI was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. Our focus is on PEOPLE - our employees and our customers. SI believes in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch security professionals.
The Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)
provides support for a program, organization, system, or enclave’s information assurance program and assists in proposing, implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies. This position supports the ISSM for maintaining the appropriate operational IA posture for a system, program, or enclave while maintaining appropriate operational security posture for an information system or program.
Education & Clearance Requirements:
Day to day activities include:
- BS degree & 10 years of experience
- Candidate will be required to successfully complete a background investigation
- DoD 8570.01-M compliance with Level III Information Assurance Technology. (IAM, Level I, IAT, Level I, II, or III, CISSP, GSE, SCNA, GCIH, SSCP, GSLC, CAP, GISF, GSEC, Security+, CISA)
- Providing support to the Government on all matters (technical and otherwise) involving the security of the information system
- Assisting with the management of security aspects of the information system and is assigned performs day-to-day security operations of the system
- Assisting in the development of the system security policy and ensuring compliance with that policy on a routine basis
- Developing and updating the system security plan of the system
- Managing and controlling changes to the system and assessing the security impact of those changes
- Providing for IT security programs and policies
- Providing configuration management for security relevant information system software, hardware, and firmware
- Familiarity with commercial security products, security authorization techniques, security incident management, and PKI and authorization services
- Experience in several of the following areas is required:
- knowledge of current security tools
- hardware/software security implementation
- different communication protocols
- encryption techniques/tools