Why Work at SI?
Secure Innovations (SI)
successfully and continuously strives to become experts in the Cybersecurity field by only focusing on Cyber! Because of this, we proudly stand behind our motto, "We're Not Standard Cyber. We're the Cyber Standard."
SI was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. Our focus is on PEOPLE - our employees and our customers. SI believes in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch security professionals.
Day to day activities may include:
- Patching, scanning, building up new systems.
- Making changes on existing systems.
- Experience with Nessus audit files and vulnerability scanners.
- VM experience
- Familiarity with GIT
- Maintenance, support, and upgrades for operating systems, workstations and servers.
- Experience maintaining systems in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
- Review 800-53 NIST controls to develop guidance and automated test cases for a variety of devices and operating systems, including Debian, Red Hat and Solaris.
- Review Agency guidance and polices to develop operating system baselines
- Answering support questions to assist system administrators hardening their hosts and performing vulnerability scans
- Working with security control assessors to understand their needs and develop content to assist their mission
Education & Clearance Requirements:
- BS degree & 5+ years of experience
- Candidate will be required to successfully complete a background investigation
- 8570 Certification level II and/or III
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Secure Innovations, LLC. (SI) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, headquartered in Columbia, Maryland. We are a growing company that specializes in modernizing and operating reliable IT systems by harnessing emerging technologies with proven innovations. Our capabilities include a full range of IT engineering, cyber security, IT strategic planning, IT operations, program management, software/application development, and IT communications implementation.