Why Work at SI?
Secure Innovations (SI)
successfully and continuously strives to become experts in the Cybersecurity field by only focusing on Cyber! Because of this, we proudly stand behind our motto, "We're Not Standard Cyber. We're the Cyber Standard."
SI was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. Our focus is on PEOPLE - our employees and our customers. SI believes in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch security professionals.
Education and Clearance Requirements:
- BS & 12 yrs. experience
- Secret clearance
- CISSP or CASP
Day to day experience may include expertise with:
- Providing expertise and technical assistance to validate and remediate issues and vulnerabilities related to MTF and Program host risk posture (e.g., as applies to associated OS', Databases, patch status, and overall cyber health) via various automated security tools.
- Training end users on the proper operation and procedures required to utilize the ACAS suite and related tools, administration of the application layer of each, troubleshooting application and server issues, and responding to myriad customer service requests.
- Experience with scanning, troubleshooting, optimizing, and administrating vulnerability management software (i.e., Nessus).
- Experience with researching vulnerabilities and installing hot-fixes.
- Experience with vulnerability remediation software and techniques.
- Experience with Windows Server administration and Remote Desktop Software.
- Experience with creation and modification of Group Policy Objects to remediate windows vulnerabilities.
- Experience with Active Directory administration to include user and machine accounts.
- Experience with Active Directory security to include permissions to all objects and OU's.
- Knowledge of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and the role of validation and remediation using SCTS or other automated system as part of the RMF approach.
- Familiar with A&A process and the ability to identify issues with validating automated detection tool findings.
- Working knowledge of various DoD operating systems STIGs and their application to an enclave's security posture, particularly with regards to the RMF process.
- Experience with remediation, mitigation, and reporting activities in response to DoD TASKORDs and IAVMs utilizing SCTS or other DoD approved automated patch management and validation tools.
- The ability to work independently as well as collectively within a team, apply critical thinking techniques, and effectively communicate with customers and other team members, both orally and in writing.
- Working in a team environment that requires knowledge sharing and flexibility.
- Knowledge of myriad, applicable DoD cyber security processes and procedures.