Education and Clearance Requirements:
- BS & 8-12 years’ experience
- Candidate will be required to successfully complete a background investigation
- DoD Directive 8570-1 certification
Provides the Government assistance to ensure that the architecture and design of information systems are functional and secure. Applies knowledge of IA policy, procedures, and workforce structure to design, develop, and implement secure networking and computing environments
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
- IA System Architect and Engineer experience, to include, recent experience within the last five years, with Defense-in-Depth principles and technology, including access/control, authorization, identification and authentication, PKI, network and enterprise security architecture.
- Experience applying security risks assessment methodology to system development, including threat model development, vulnerability assessments, and resulting security risk analysis.
Secure Innovations, LLC. (SI) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, headquartered in Columbia, Maryland. We are a growing company that specializes in modernizing and operating reliable IT systems by harnessing emerging technologies with proven innovations. Our capabilities include a full range of IT engineering, cyber security, IT strategic planning, IT operations, program management, software/application development, and IT communications implementation.
Secure Innovations, LLC. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.