Why Work at SI?
Secure Innovations (SI)
successfully and continuously strives to become experts in the Cybersecurity field by only focusing on Cyber! Because of this, we proudly stand behind our motto, "We're Not Standard Cyber. We're the Cyber Standard."
SI was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. Our focus is on PEOPLE - our employees and our customers. SI believes in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch security professionals.
The ISSM will provide daily oversight and direction to ISSO's and provide guidance & support to the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) community in Step 6 of the Risk Management.
Education & Clearance Requirements:
Day to day activities may include expertise in the following:
- BS & 12 yrs of relevant experience
- Candidate will be required to successfully complete a background investigation
- 8570 IAM Level III Certification
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
- XACTA, IGGY, NESSUS
- Monitoring various System Security Plans (SSPs) in XACTA.
- Providing guidance & support to the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) community in Step 6 of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process Framework to include :
- Continuous Monitoring, Plans of Actions & Milestones (POA&M) Management
- Configuration Management, Security Relevant Change, Account Management, Event Management, and Contingency Plan Management
- Reauthorization, ATO extensions, SSP Removal (Decommission)
- Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs) Compliance, Approvals (Equipment Ingress/egress) and Computer Security Incident Reports (CSIRs)
Secure Innovations, LLC. (SI) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, headquartered in Columbia, Maryland. We are a growing company that specializes in modernizing and operating reliable IT systems by harnessing emerging technologies with proven innovations. Our capabilities include a full range of IT engineering, cyber security, IT strategic planning, IT operations, program management, software/application development, and IT communications implementation.
Secure Innovations, LLC. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.