Education and Clearance Requirements:
- BS & 4 YRS
- Candidate will be required to successfully complete a background investigation
Demonstrated experience with any of the following is a plus:
- Experienced Windows Systems Administrator
- Basic Networking skills
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
- SAN and SAN Fibre Channel
- Providing support for Oracle DBs
- RHEL 7/Centos 7
- Shell Scripting
- VM experience
- Maintenance, support, and upgrades for operating systems, workstations and servers.
- Scheduling installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
- Scheduling system backups and database archive operations.
- Conducting hardware and software audits of workstations and servers.
Secure Innovations, LLC. (SI) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, headquartered in Columbia, Maryland. We are a growing company that specializes in modernizing and operating reliable IT systems by harnessing emerging technologies with proven innovations. Our capabilities include a full range of IT engineering, cyber security, IT strategic planning, IT operations, program management, software/application development, and IT communications implementation.
Secure Innovations, LLC. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.