Why Work at SI?
Secure Innovations (SI)
successfully and continuously strives to become experts in the Cybersecurity field by only focusing on Cyber! Because of this, we proudly stand behind our motto, "We're Not Standard Cyber. We're the Cyber Standard."
SI was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. Our focus is on PEOPLE - our employees and our customers. SI believes in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch security professionals.
Education and Clearance Requirements:
- BS & 10 yrs of relevant experience
- Candidate will be required to successfully complete a background investigation
- 8570 IAT Level II Certification
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- Assists in identification of overall security requirements for the protection of data, to ensure the implementation of appropriate information security policies, activities, and controls.
- Performs and analyzes the security planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management process, security control assessments, and awareness activities for systems and networking operations.
- Assists the Government to ensure that IA functions, particularly those focusing on infrastructure protection and defensive IT strategy, have been included in the development and risk management process.
- Interacts with customers, IT staff, and high-level corporate and Government officers to assist in defining and achieving required risk management objectives for their organizations.
- Contributes to building security architecture to NSA standards.
- Assists with coordinating the integration of legacy systems and existing IT environment for risk management.
- Contributes to the acquisition/RDT&E environment and building IA into systems deployed to operational environments.
- Creates and reviews security authorization documentation.
- Working knowledge of System security design process, defense-in-depth/breadth, engineering life cycle, information domains, cross-domain solutions, controlled interfaces, identification, authentication, and authorization, system integration, ICD 503 and (formerly NISCAP)
- Risk management, intrusion detection, contingency planning, incident handling, configuration control, change management, auditing, security authorization process, principles of IA (confidentiality, integrity, non-repudiation, availability, access control), and security testing